ngPIF 2022 Call for Papers
The ngPIF-2022 Program Committee is now seeking contributions for presentations and panels for the ngPIF 2022 event.
We are looking for individuals who can:
- Participate in the conference sessions as a speaker
- Deliver commercial and technical tutorials
- Convene and chair panel sessions
The Nigerian Peering and Interconnection Forum 2022 will be held over a 2-day period. The event will focus on Internet interconnection dynamics, content issues, and other critical components of transit deficits at the national level.
The conference format consists of keynote presentations, tutorials, lightning talks, and panel sessions. The audience includes infrastructure providers, Internet service providers (ISPs), Internet exchange points (IXPs), mobile network operators (MNOs), content providers, large enterprise networks, policy-makers, and regulators
Presentation, tutorial, and panel proposals should consider the following
- Peering and transit strategies
- Interconnection policy and regulation
- Datacenters and content development
- New technologies and innovations related to peering and interconnection
- Research on routing and network interconnection
- Experiences and lessons learnt from deploying Internet infrastructure
- Other matters that relate to peering and interconnection
Submissions should be done here – https://pif.ng/cfp/
- Slides must be provided with all submissions
- Abstracts or draft slides are acceptable for works-in-progress
- Final slides must be provided by the Final Paper Deadline (see below)
- Slides must be submitted in PDF format only
- Presentations should be technical and non-commercial. Product marketing talks will not be accepted.
- Preference for onsite presentations
- Presentation slots will be allocated based on acceptance
Apply – https://pif.ng/cfp/
All questions and comments should be addressed to the secretariat by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your proposals.
The ngPIF-2022 Program Committee